Ordering from Maxomorra
The Swedish fashion design label Maxomorra was founded in 2008 in Älmhult, Sweden. In Maxomorra’s vision, the playing child is a central image and the apparel is functional and comfortable. You can count on Maxomorra clothes to be sustainable, and they are proud to have received the G.O.T.S. certificate of quality. Read more about Maxomorra.
- Maxomorra works with 4 collections per year: spring, summer, autumn and winter. SP, SU, AU and WI for short.
- Each of the 4 collections is comprised of two separate drops (drop A and B).
- There are 8 drops in a year and every drop is one order.
- The 2019 Spring and Summer collections open for ordering June 1 2018.
There is a deadline for ordering from each collection (drop A + drop B). The collection cannot be ordered after that deadline. Before the deadline you can order and add to existing orders however you please.
Spring 2019 will close 13th of August and Summer 2019 10th September, 24:00 CET.
Standard Order (SO): a normal order that is placed before, or on the date of the official deadline. These orders can be topped up before the deadline. Each order can consist of the prints from one drop of the Play, Mono and Plus collection combined with the all the colours Basic collection.
The remaining stock from Maxomorra will be offered in pre-composed boxes.
Minimum order limit
- There is no minimum order limit per drop for a standard order (SO).
- The shipping and handling is free for orders above £ 500,-.
- There are no minimum (nor maximum) order limits per item.
Maxomorra.com - your personal online ordering platform
Retailers can apply to become Maxomorra dealers at Maxomorra.com. The process begins with filling out the application form. After being approved you will be sent a welcome mail and details about how to log in. In your personal account you will be able to view open collections and place orders. Beside this, the following features will be available to you:
- Profile: here you can change your personal information; your address or bank information for instance.
- Orders: keep track of your orders and view them in detail. You can download product photos of your ordered items, both with high and low resolution. This is also where you can track and trace your order.
- Claims: view your current claims or place new ones about products that e.g. were missing from your order or that were not up to standard. If your claim is successful you will receive a credit note that can be used as payment the next time you order.
- Dropbox: You will find all Maxomorra’s stock photos and pack shots in one place.
I forgot my password
What does my credit status mean?
A. Your order will be despatched once your order is packed. You have a 30-day credit period, which means that the invoice is due 35 days after its dispatch from Maxomorra's warehouse (they add five days for transit). You'll receive your invoice by mail.
B. Payments are due in full prior to delivery with a 30-day credit period. Your invoice is sent out by email once your order is packed. As soon as Maxomorra receive your payment, your order will be despatched.
C. Payments are due in full prior to delivery with a 7-day credit period. Your invoice is sent out by email once your order is packed. As soon as Maxomorra receive your payment, your order will be despatched.
D. The account has been blocked.
When am I eligible for a higher credit status?
In case you did not pay your invoices in time after receiving two reminders, your credit status will be lowered.
NB! Changing the status is not an automatic process. If you wish to be considered for a different credit status, please contact us. We will then handle your request.
When do I pay my order?
Stock orders/box orders: Stock orders are ready to be shipped as soon as possible. Once you placed a stock order you will receive the invoice within 24 hours.
How do I pay for my order?
- For UK countries, you can pay to Maxomorra's Barclays account, which is stated on the invoice.
- Other European countries can be to Maxomorra's Swedbank account.
- Countries outside the EU can pay with PayPal. The charge for Paypal will be 3 % of the order value. In order to receive your invoice through PayPal, send your PayPal email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I find my invoice?
- In your email inbox: Once your order is packed (when having status A or B), or once you've placed your order (when having status C), you'll receive your invoice in your email inbox. It will be sent to the same email address you use to log on to Maxomorra.com.
- In your Maxomorra account: Log onto Maxomorra.com and go to orders. When you click on the invoice number, a pdf version of your invoice will start to download.
I cannot find my invoice
Stock orders/box orders: Maxomorra first need to manually confirm a stock order before sending your invoice. This can take up to 24 hours.
Can I pay with PayPal?
In order to receive your invoice through PayPal, send your PayPal email address to email@example.com.
How do I add / change my VAT number?
How do I use a credit note?
Where do I find my open credit notes / balance?
When are deliveries for each season?
- SPA: Spring, drop A, to be delivered in January
- SPB: Spring, drop B, to be delivered in February
- SUA: Summer, drop A, to be delivered in March
- SUB: Summer, drop B, to be delivered in April
- AUA: Autumn, drop A, to be delivered in July
- AUB: Autumn, drop B, to be delivered in August
- WIA: Winter, drop A, to be delivered in September
- WIB: Winter, drop B, to be delivered in October
When is my order shipped?
Orders of A customers are despatched as soon as their order is packed and ready.
Orders of B and C customers are despatched as soon as their payment is received by Maxomorra.
When can I place an order?
Spring and Summer generally open the beginning of July and closes in August (Spring) and September (Summer).
Autumn and Winter generally open the beginning of December and closes in February (Autumn) and March (Winter).
How do I place an order?
Season orders: You'll find each drop on the landing page in case current collections are available. Open a drop to order from it. Not sure if you want to place an order? It is possible to create a draft order and save it for later.
Stock orders: Press on box orders to find all currently available box orders with items from stock.
Can I top up / change my order?
Stock orders/box orders: As Maxomorra has to handle each order separately, it is not possible to top up or combine orders to pay a lower handling fee.
How do I order from stock?
Box orders are precomposed boxes with items from Maxomorra's previous collection and leftover basics. Boxes are defined by print and style. You can choose multiple boxes at a time to place in one order. Handling fee is £30,-. Handling is free for orders above £500,-.
Can I cancel my order?
I would like to order, but the deadline has passed. Can I still order?
Did you, for example, miss ordering Spring and Summer? These collections are delivered from January to April. Keep an eye on Maxomorra's B2B for new box orders containing the new collection.
When do box orders with the latest collection become available?
In case you have ordered from the current or new collection, you will receive our updates on new box orders.
What is the minimum order value for season orders?
Where can I find retail prices and EAN codes?
You can find the download link in your Maxomorra account. After you logged on, press on Orders en click on the Excel icon next to the concerning order.
What is the minimum order value for box orders?
The handling fee is £30,-. The handling is free for orders above £500,-.
I am a new customer, do I have to buy above the minimum order value?
NB: Generally, your first order will be your test order. In case your first order is a box order, your first preorder will have to be above the minimum order value.
How do I fit Maxomorra into my budget?
There is a minimum order value for each drop (£500,-). As Maxomorra allows you to place a separate order for each drop, you can choose to buy from either all drops (minimum £2000,-) or from just one (minimum £500,-).
I want to sell on Facebook
I have / my customer has a complaint about an article
My shop is not listed on Maxomorra.com
Where can I find stock photos and pack shots?
You can find promotional material in Maxomorra's B2B. After you logged on, press on Old range you see everything concerning the current collection. The link KIDS PIX will take you to Maxomorra's dropbox. Here you'll find folders of all the collections with style pictures in it too.
There are two ways to download pack shots:
- In Maxomorra's dropbox, as explained above.
- You can find a download link in your Maxomorra account. After you logged on, press on Orders en click on the Image icon next to the concerning order. A zip file will automatically start to download, containing all pack shots of the items you've ordered.